For Sale $8,800,000 - Resorts & RV Parks
Lot Size : 108 Acre (101 Commercial + 7 ALR)
Zoning : Commercial Recreational & ALR
Property Tax : $32,419 (2014)
Property Detail : Castle BD / 11 Chalets / 7 Rm Apt / Washroom BD / RV Park(45 RV) / Horse Stable / Wedding Garden
1. Castle Resort plus 108 Acre Land.
– Well known Resort business operation with long term history and reputation
– Point of attraction for historical ruins: former site of an old Portland Cement Plant built in the style of a German castle
– Beautiful natural environment with winding Creek, pond, treed forest, horse trails, flat lands and diversified landscapes
– Land parcels are mostly rezoned to Commercial Recreational use (CR) from original Agricultural Land Reserve zoning (ALR)
– A very unique and valuable opportunity with lots of potential in both tourism and land development
– Valuable assets including lots of infra structures: expensive LOG lodges, chalets, cabins, arena, stables, RV and camp ground facilities, etc
– Nearby attractions: Famous BC Manning Park and Cathedral Provincial park and ski hills, Tran Canada Trail, fishing lakes, historic towns like Coalmont, Tulameen and Hedley.
2. Extra land assembly package asking for additional $3,200,000:
– 17.35 acre residential parcels
– Water front property with private Lake (Rainbow Lake)